Are you an Executive Coach who coaches the person and not the problem?
We are actively recruiting deep-thinking Thai/English bilingual executive coaches with heart.
Non-negotiable skills needed:
Communication skills, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, ability to maintain confidentiality, leadership skills
Flexibility and ability to work with a diverse team.
Take action and email us your CV and we will get back to you if you would be a good fit for our team.
The Account Manager is responsible for providing the most effective and efficient customer service to our customers, in order to ensure a positive customer experience. This includes following up on all assigned customer inquiries and requests, researching and responding to customer feedback, assisting with account setup, and maintaining accurate records of all customer interactions.
Researching and responding to customer inquiries and requests
Providing excellent customer service including follow up on all assigned inquiries
Assisting with account setup
Maintaining accurate records of all customer interactions
Providing feedback to Product Managers about product quality concerns or issues from customers
Working closely with Content Marketing team to identify opportunities for content marketing programs that will be of interest or value to customers
- Bachelor’s degree .
- Communicates fluently and naturally in English and Thai.
- Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.